ngoại động từ
giúp, giúp đỡ
to assist someone in doing something → giúp ai làm việc gì
nội động từ
dự, có mặt
to assist at a ceremony → dự một buổi lễ
to assist in → tham gia
giúp đỡ, tương trợ
Các câu ví dụ:
1. While HCMC and some localities are looking for ways to assist lottery ticket vendors during the suspension, distributors like Tam are pulling from their own pockets.
2. All relevant ministries and sectors were also asked to assist Dong Nai in speeding up progress, completing capital disbursement and ensuring the project’s standards and quality.
3. Praised for his versatility, Hau is a modern type of left-back full of skills: he can defend, assist and has scored some stunning goals.
4. At another charity fight that he organized in August, Nhat had auctioned his first ONE Championship medal as well as a pair of gloves to help the poor and to assist struggling coaches and athletes in HCMC.
5. "I hope my friends learn about the side-effects of hormone treatment, find a doctor, or someone with a medical background to assist them," she said.
Xem tất cả câu ví dụ về assist /ə'sist/
Tin tức liên quan
The European Union will provide €1.3 million ($1.52 million) for critical humanitarian assistance to families affected by severe flooding that wreaked havoc across central Vietnam.
South Korea sent three emergency response teams to Vietnam Thursday to provide consular support to around 300 citizens quarantined over the novel coronavirus outbreak.
Mekong River Commission will join with China to uncover the reason behind local water levels dropping below previous records.
Military help follows months of strain between long-time allies.